Supported Phone Models:
What you need to know:
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASE
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#* (new models #987654321#)
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is [X] or [o]
6. If [X] or [o] is on NETWORK and value is - difrent than 0, you can unlock phone.
- is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible.The counter is blocked
IF COUNTER IS BLOCKED DON"T PURCHASE THIS SERVICE
This service unlocks Sony Ericsson phone no matter is it Xperia, Walkman or any other model . We don't care about your carrier or country just give us IMEI and you will receive your 16-digit unlocking code.
For most Sony phones, you must power the phone on with unaccepted SIM card; wait for a few seconds until the phone screen asks for a network unlock pin code.
When you see the message, enter the code obtained from us.
In other cases, mostly in new models can be used #987654321#.
When the phone is unlocked you will receive e-mail looking like tihs:
Your Phone is unlocked, please put SIM card different than original and enter your code.
IMEI : *your IMEI* Unlock code : *your 16-digit unlock code*
|How to find IMEI||IMEI have only 15 digit Number (dial *#06# for IMEI Number) For example: 181361285345758|